MAX TA551B/16-11 Heavy Duty Medium Crown Stapler
The MAX TA551B/16-11 SuperStapler is a top of the line pneumatic medium crown stapler. The TA551B can be used for sheathing, subflooring, roof decking, pallets, vinyl siding, furniture frames and crate & box assembly. The tool is equipped with a depth adjustment dial which allows depth adjustment with no special tool.
• Patented maintenance free end cap filter prevents foreign substances from entering the tool. The filter has a self-cleaning feature; Foreign substances are automatically ejected from the tool when the air hose is disconnected.
• Newly designed 3-tooth driver blade. The center tooth of the driver blade pushes down the center of each staple crown. The side tooth holds the staple to prevent jamming when it drives. The groove of the driver blade firmly holds each staple to prevent the stapler from slipping.
• Tangle free swivel plug to alleviate the tangling of the air hose from any angle.
• Rapid Fire trigger which allows for high-speed fastening. Shoot up to 15 nails per second.
• Quick and easy jam clearance from the front latch.
• Heavy duty metal rafter hook to easily hang the tool when it's not in use.
|Fastener Series:||N 16 Gauge medium crown series for Senco and Hitachi|
|Description:||MAX TA551B/16-11 Heavy Duty Medium Crown Stapler|
|Fastener length:||1” - 2”|
This tool accepts the following nails:
|N25SS-10M||1”||Stainless steel 304|
|N32SS-10M||1-1/4”||Stainless steel 304|
|N38SS-10M||1-1/2”||Stainless steel 304|
|N50SS-10M||2”||Stainless steel 304|